∞ Myra

A turban tying daydreamer, who loves reading books.

Where She Went - Gayle Forman ❥ If you had a second chance at first love...would you take it? Where She Went, the sequel to If I Stay, is told from the point of view of Adam Wilde, Mia's boyfriend in the previous novel and I loved that this story was told from Adam's perspective. It made me feel everything that he passed from...anxiety, loneliness, anger, music and of course love. I didn't like Mia, I don't think she had enough reasons to leave Adam, but she did and I felt sorry for her..It's been three years since Mia woke up from her coma and since the car crash that killed her family. It's also been three years since Mia left Adam's life forever. At the beginning of Where She Went, everything seems extremely hopeless and dark. ▢ Adam is a rockstar now living the celebrity dream, he got everything he wanted, almost everything, but she...▢ Mia left their small Oregon town for a scholarship at Juilliard - to the place she wanted to be. She has lived through the worse kind of hell, but she pursued one of her biggest dreams.One night, destiny brings Adam and Mia togheter again and their story continues and I'll let you read the book to discover what happens next. Overall, this was an enjoyable read. The writing simple yet beautiful and powerful.Here are some more quotes that I've liked: