∞ Myra

A turban tying daydreamer, who loves reading books.

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green Buddy read with Alex! :DAll I can say is that I enjoyed this book. I engaged with every little tiny piece of it and thank to the great writer John Green, this messed with my head in a very beautifully strange way.◆I love everything that goes straight through my heart and makes it flutter sadly and this is not gonna be a real review or something, I just wanted to share a little of my thoughts about this smart little book.Here we are...I’ve lived with Hazel, I cried, I smiled and I loved with her. I felt how she was fighting, I felt how strong she was...I thanked to God one more time that I’m healthy and I blamed people which don’t know how hard is to live and how thankful they should be, because everything can get worse at any time. We don’t know what the future holds, like the book showed to us and we should be aware of this by living our lifes as best and good as we can. Don't forget: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." (Albert Einstein)This book made me feel love once again. Made me feel how important is to have a family, to be unite and how is to sacrifice yourself for another human being like Hazel's mother.So, what happened to Hazel?☾ "But there are dreams that cannot beAnd there are storms we cannot weather"Elaine Paige - I Dreamed A Dream ☽I highly recommand this book to everyone who needs to come down to the earth!