∞ Myra

A turban tying daydreamer, who loves reading books.

If I Stay - Gayle Forman 4.5 stars"Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."This book is about a girl named Mia and her journey through life and death. One morning, after a disastrous car accident, Mia finds herself looking down at her own fragile body. She spends the novel seeing herself from the outside in, worrying about herself, her family, her friends and reflecting on her life through flashbacks. ♪ I've found Mia a down-to-earth teenager and she is a brilliant cellist, with a bright although conflicted future. ♪ Adam, her boyfriend - is very sweet, has common passion for music, but opposite genres - he is a guitarist. I liked Adam's character in this book and if it weren't this passion for music they probably wouldn't have got togheter. ♪ Her family is so sweet, OMG! Her dad was a rocker, how cute is that? Now that she just lost everything, what is she going to choose - to live or to die? By reading you'll find out. This is a quick read, intense and moving novel. Forman’s writing is gripping, demanding that the pages are turned. Although the book is not fantastic, it made me think to people and things that make my life worth living.