∞ Myra

A turban tying daydreamer, who loves reading books.

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes This book.It's very sad. It's inspiring. It's a journey that it's not just showing the life of a disabled person but also of the people who surrounds him. Louisa is a 26-year-old woman who needed a job after the cafe she has worked in for years closed down. She is a cheerful and likeable woman, who is everytime left in shadow by her more ambitious - more smart little sister. Lou finally found a job and she has to work for Will as a carer and in the beginning things are very difficult for both of them due to given circumstances.Will is a quadriplegic. That means he is paralysed from the neck down with some slight movement in his fingers = he is not capable of doing anything without a help. At the beggining he is very rude, but turns out that he is also a smart man.Lou's family is so crazy LOL! Patrick is simply an arse and I didn't like Will's family.♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒When Lou discovers a family secret, she creates an "anti bucket" list to change Will's life but she never thought that he would change her life as well. Will she succeed in her mission?"All I can say is that you make me...you make me into someone I couldn’t even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful. I would rather be with you - even the you that you seem to think is diminished - than with anyone else in the world."I didn't cry while reading, but this book let me with a knot in my chest. I wouldn't change Will's mind. It was his decision at least he tried, he give living a chance, but he couldn't. He was a warrior on his kind, I admire warriors, but I think there are far better things than killing yourself. Death is not an option.Just LIVE.